Terry Pollard Sells Homes Fast!
Are you looking to sell your home? Do you know the difference between working with an agent and doing it by yourself? Selling your home on your own may seem quick and easy, but there are a number of distinct advantages to working with an agent like Terry Pollard
Terry is well-versed in the strategies and effort needed to sell your home quickly to a reliable, competent buyer. She is a friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced agent that always goes above and beyond for you—without the high commission rates. She has the resources and skills to market your home in the most effective way possible. And she will work to get you on with the next chapter of your life with money in your pocket.
Selling a house is more than merely hammering a ‘for sale’ sign down on your front lawn and waiting for potential buyers to arrive with bags of cash. To sell your house you need an expert realtor who can navigate this complex transaction. Terry Pollard is a licensed and trained agent who can set a fair price for your property, market it, qualify potential buyers, negotiate on your behalf and close the deal.
When you are ready to sell your house and need the guidance of an expert realtor, contact Terry Pollard with Exit Realty Excel.
- 1. Consultation - Selling a home starts with your goals. Terry can help you establish them and create a plan and help you achieve them.
- 2. Preparation - Your house is a product; Terry will take care of issues before they can hamper the process.
- 3. Photography - First impressions are critical in the sales process. Terry will ensure that your pictures are flawless by using professional photographers.
- 4. Marketing - Terry will use flyers, social media pages, and ad copy, among other tactics, to engage your target audience.
- 5. Execution - From answering questions about your property to showcasing it, Terry will do what it takes to sell your house.
- 6. Negotiation - Negotiating is a huge part of buying or selling a house. Terry is an expert negotiator and will receive a fair market price for your property.
- 7. Anticipation - When selling a house, the unexpected can happen. Terry already expects this and knows how to adjust prior closing the deal.